viernes, 15 de agosto de 2008

Soundtrack para viernes ♪

So lazy
They're beating people on the streets (and I'm so lazy)
No one has nothing to eat (and I'm so lazy)
Nothing ever seems to change
All the stars have the same name
I would love to fix this world but I'm so lazy...
so lazy...


And I would write another verse but I'm so lazy
Life just can't get any worse and I'm so lazy
Some may say ‘the end is near!'
But it's only one more year.
And I would love to live in fear but I'm so lazy...


So hang out with me, we'll watch the trees
and yawn ‘till dawn, and never sleep...
Just hang out with me, enjoy the breeze
we'll make believe the whole world's lazy,
so lazy, so lazy, yeah!


Ya no quiero trabajar and I'm so lazy!
Ni siquiera trasnochar and I'm so lazy!
Sólo quiero descansar y que me dejen en paz,
Quisiera al mundo cambiar, but I'm so lazy....

6 comentarios:

Mariel dijo...

¿De quién es? me gusta...I'm feeling lazy too, será la lluvia?

Saul dijo...

Ahhhhh!! Ta' chulita, me encanta!
XD

Anónimo dijo...

Creo que así nos sentimos casi todos ayer. Kevin Johansen siempre luciéndosela.

Filomena dijo...

Mariel es de Kevin Johansen =) Definitivamente Fey nos traía así

Pabletowh dijo...

Otra pregunta al aire...¿quién te consiguió esa cd? Haahaha

Filomena dijo...

Ese en específico no, porque esa canción está en el album The Nada. Pero Logo fue más que bienvenido ;)